Chidera Ezeh delighted at debut goal

Golden Eaglets striker Chidera Ezeh is delighted to score his first goal at the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates.Ezeh had to wait till his fifth appearance at the event before he finally add his name to the scorers’ chat when he scored the last goal in Nigeria’s 3-0 victory over Sweden in the semifinal. “We beat a very good side (Sweden) and I’m so happy that I have finally scored a goal,” said Ezeh in a press statement.Before Tuesday’s goal against Sweden, Ezeh last scored for Golden Eaglets in 2012 and is optimistic he can score more, even with just one game left.“I’m so relieved that I have finally had a goal and I believe there could still be many more for me in the final.“I’m dedicating the goal against Sweden to my mum and my fans back home in Nigeria and I’m really looking forward to scoring against Mexico in the final,” he reiterated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW THE LIBERIAN GOVERMENT CLEARED THE MAN WHO BROUGHT EBOLA TO NIGERIA

97 years old rapist declared not fit for trial

THE ERROR OF A SECOND